ITP Mud Lite XTR
* Results from some of our most extensive research and development efforts ever.
* Combines the award-winning technology of our Mud Lite and 589 M/S to produce the smoothest riding mud tire on the market today.
* Super-aggressive tread design features 1 1/8-in. deep, angled, grooved lugs to achieve an exceptional level of traction.
* Light in weight yet still 6-ply tough!
* Two diameters provide you with the ability to tailor a tire choice to your specific riding requirements. The 12-inch option is ideal for primarily muddy conditions, offering better flex and more flotation. The revolutionary 14-inch model is an excellent all-around trail/mud choice, with its lower-profile sidewall resulting in reduced flex and a dramatic improvement in handling and rider confidence.
* Radial construction means the Mud Lite XTR rides smoothly and finds more traction than a bias-ply tire because of a larger contact patch.