* Specially-designed 14-inch sizes make the TerraCross R/T the new standard in utility vehicle (Mule, Rhino) trail tires.
* Interlocking tread pattern and wide footprint result in exceptional traction and flotation.
* Ideal for mud, snow and sand.
* Radial construction offers a much smoother ride and greater overall control, enhancing operator confidence.
* Surprisingly light in weight; you won't find a lighter 14-inch tire/wheel combo anywhere.
* 6-ply construction provides unmatched durability.
* The wrap-around shoulder lugs offer excellent sidewall protection and traction when navigating rutted trails.
For 2008, ITP’s hugely successful TerraCross R/T tire line features all-new XD (Extreme Duty) construction — an extra sidewall ply and increased sidewall and tread rubber thickness for improved puncture protection. The rubber compound itself is new, too, with an extended-wear formulation for much longer tread life. Combine the TerraCross R/T’s proven performance with this new level of durability and reliability, and you won’t find a better ATV/UTV tire anywhere! The 14-inch sizes are UTV rated at an impressive 1000-pound maximum load capacity per tire at 12 psi, while all 12-inch sizes are now UTV rated as well.
Quad / ATV
||Terra Cross R/T
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL)