• Designed primarily for American-style motorcycles, the Exedra 700-series provides durability, stability, easy handling and comfort.
• The 700-series is a popular original equipment choice on many American and cruising-style bikes.
• The centre groove on the front tyre offers high-speed stability.
• The large grooves in the front and rear tyres provide excellent wet performance.
• By keeping a large contact area, the big tread edge blocks give a firm grip feel in corners.
Chopper / Cruiser
||140/90-16 TT 71H M/C, variant G
|Tyre load index
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL)
||Tyre requires tube